In today’s world, kids have so much stuff. Toys all over the house. Dressers and closets full of clothes. Calendars packed with activities.
If it’s overwhelming for you, it’s definitely too much for them.
I create programs to help you unclutter your home and your life, and now I’m going to help you breathe simplicity into your kids!
Uncluttered Kids will tell you exactly what to do with the all the kid clutter. But it goes a step further...
It’ll help your kids understand minimalism and get involved by decluttering their own things in ways that they’ll actually enjoy.
It doesn’t have to be a struggle. This is your game changer.
Uncluttered Kids is a collaboration with Amy Tirpak, a clinical social worker with a focus in play therapy with children. The course combines my expertise in practical minimalism for moms with Amy’s psychotherapy background to bring minimalism to your family in a positive, life-giving way.
There is nothing else like this in the world!
This program will:
- Empower you to give your kids the gift of less.
- Help you understand your kids' perspective of this lifestyle shift and teach you how to implement it in ways that they will understand.
- Walk you through easy, practical ways to approach decluttering, customized to your child’s personality traits and motivations.
- Tell you exactly what to do with the hard stuff (toys, clothes, art projects, craft supplies, school papers, and much more!)
- Guide you through common hurdles like hand-me-downs, toy rotations, and kids pushing back.
- Help you set tech limits so you can raise (mostly) unplugged kids.
- Prepare you to deal with holidays, birthday parties, and constant gift-giving from relatives.
- Equip you with resources like talking points, coloring sheets, book recommendations, consumable gift ideas, and a comprehensive guide to the best types of toys by age